Checking for memory leaks (was: how can I trust glib when it has so many mem leaks ?)

Hello,

I read the previous mail and thought by myself... hmmm that could be a
problem... Is there a way to check your own memory-leaks or should you
just write the code so, that it won't leak (let's say you hope it's
right, reading thousands of lines of code isn't one of my favorite
hobbies:( ). Does GLib provide functions for that?

thanx in advance,

_A_

Arjan Molenaar