Problem with CTree in perl/Gtk-0.5120

Two things -

I tried to build Perl/Gtk-0.5120 (with gtk+ 1.2) using perl 5.002 and got
some strange errors.  If this should work, I can post the errors, but if it
isn't even expected to work, should the Makefile.PL somehow include a "use
5.003" ?

In Gtk/GtkCTree.xs in the function gtk_ctree_insert_node on lines 163 should
"Gtk::Gdk::Pixmap" be changed to "Gtk::Gdk::Pixmap_OrNULL" (and likwise for
...Bitmap... on the next line)?  There isn't a requirement to supply the
opened pix/bitmaps, and gtk+ doesn't seem to require the closed ones either.
Have I missed something?

Thanks

Jack
jack_h_ostroff@groton.pfizer.com