list problems

Does anyone monitor the gtk-list-request address?  I sent a note about a
problem, and get no responses.  No response from POSTMASTER@redhat.com,
either.

Anyone else seeing this?  I am PPP-connected, using SMTP to get my e-mail
(my ISP is a backup MX).  If I am not connected to the Net, messages to
this list get duplicated (the more the longer I'm off).  It seems the list
delivers the message, but does not mark it sent because it didn't contact
*my* system.  So it re-queues it and sends it again.  Sigh.  This only
happens to this list (it was happening to one other list, but they say
they fixed a bug, and I haven't seen it since...).  I'm also on
redhat-announce, and it doesn't happen there.

--
Leslie M. Barstow III  | http://www.servtech.com/~phoenix/
phoenix@faerealm.com   |    Linux and Apple][GS links:    computers/