Re: [gtk-list] CList: how do I set its size

> From: Paul Barton-Davis <pbd@Op.Net>
>
> I want to create a CList widget in a ScrolledWindow. I want the CList
> widget to be exactly 1 row high. How do I do this ? I've tried a
> variety of methods, and they all seem kludgey and don't really work.
>
> Just for reference, this is a common visual element in Windows. I'm
> not sure I like it, but I would certainly like to figure out how to do
> it :)

It sounds to me like you might want a combo widget (gtk_combo_new()) -
have you looked at it.  It allows you to have a list with one
"selected" item that is displayed (and the ability to select other
items of course).  Now whether the combo can contain multiple columns
or just a regular list, I'm not certain.

Dave