Re: [gtk-list] Glib String test core dumping.

Heh, mine fails too. I was so happy I got past the gmem thing I didn't see
the seg fault. :)

If you look around line 707 there's a #IF that checks for _MSC_VER or __LCC__
and a comment about those two not liking the %10000.10000f format.

It looks like SunOs's vsprintf has the same problem. If you add:
#define __LCC__ to testglib.c everything should work.

-Tom

So Mike Johnson was saying...