Re: [gtk-list] double buffering

I have an example of some flicker free animation for you.  The example
creates some "sprites" and moves them across the screen.  It uses
double buffering to create the flicker-free motion.

Go to http://www.bcpl.net/~eharlow/book and download the chapter 13
examples.  There's comments in the code.  The animation example is
what you want.  Use what you can.

 -Eric