Re: [gtk-list] Thank you all! (and another question :) ) Was: Proper way to fork() a GTK program

Paul Bunyk wrote:

> Hello, everyone!
>
> Thank you so much for help, I've changed to _exit() in forked child
> and everything works now. Now I can run an external process with
> stderr redirected to a text widget (and if the process cares to say
> "ERROR" or "WARNING" it is drawn in bright colors and popup window

  Now that you ask, it would be nice to see, so where is it? I
just wish I had time for GTK these days, too hectic at work
and at home my computer room is inhabited by a guest for a month
(and then another for a month or two :'( ) so I am
computer deprived but not yet suffering withdrawal symptoms(sp?) :)

--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands