mailling list woes

I realize that this is probably not the proper place to put this, but for the
past 2 months, whenever I send an e-mail to this list, I am apparently
unsubscribed.  I did not get any unsusbscribe notices, but the account I used
to receive this list at is seeing nothing, whereas at this account, which I
just subscribed from today, has seen several messages.  Can anyone tell me
what's going on?  Have my mails even made it to the list?  If so, and if there
were any responses, could someone please forward them to me, since I have not
seen them?

Thank you for your time,
John 'katre' Cater
katre@rice.edu