GTK+ & IRIX 6.3

Just wrote to say that I succesfuly compiled and installed GLIB & GTK+
1.2.0 on an SGI with IRIX 6.3, the only problem I had was that having to
install the libraries on /usr/lib instead of /usr/local/lib because of
the way IRIX's dynamic linker works (if someone knows how to fix this,
say the equivalent to /etc/ld.so.conf in Linux, please let me know).

./configure --prefix=/usr

After that, testgtk and friends ran and performed as expected.

My best wishes to everyone!

--
Roberto Machorro			My software never has bugs.
mailto:rmach@bigfoot.com		It just develops random