Re: [gtk-list] Where is new documentation available?

On Thu, Mar 04, 1999 at 08:40:26PM -0800, Bob Lissner wrote:
> gtk_clist_set_row_style()
>
> appears in the archives.  Apparently this is a new function.
>
> Am I completely missing something?  www.gtk.org has documentation for clist, but nothing about gtk_clist_set_row_style().
>
> Is there better documentation elsewhere?

No there is no documentation right now. Only the testgtk.c clist example
helps a little bit. I added the gtk_clist_{set,get}_{cell,row}_style
functions to get a few more possibilities to change the look of specific
cells. I thought gtk_clist_set_{foreground,background} functions go not far
enough.

bye,
  Lars