Re: [gtk-list] Re: Wanted: (specific) testing/debugging help

Hi Tim,

yes, you're right. I tried to do this with one user, but the backtrace
was worthless (looks like the stack is getting clobbered) ...

Greetings
--> R

Tim Janik <timj@gtk.org> on 03/04/99 11:40:38 PM

Please respond to gtk-list@redhat.com