RE: [gtk-list] how to set the mouse position?

> Basically we want to set the cursor to outside the X screen (or the
> border) so that an application which may be driven by keyboard only
> does not disturb the display with the cursor just in the middle of
> the screen.

A better way to do this would be to just turn off the pointer with a NULL bitmap. Moving the mouse has two severe disadvantages; confusing the user (where did the mouse go) and your application may loose it's focus, sending keypresses into another application.

--Fredde