GtkCombo RFE

Hello,

I'm wondering about the possibility of including the function gtk_combo_find(),
or some equivalent, to the public function list for Gtk. Currently I'm just
pasting out of the source into my own gtk utility code to get the same
functionality. I'd prefer not to do this.

The situation arose because I need to hide data in my objects (ie, using
gtk_object_set_user_data()), but didn't want to have to define signal handlers
and global "selected" variables for every combo box I have.

Thoughts, etc., appreciated.

m.

--
"How wonderful! How mysterious                                   Programmer
 I carry wood! I draw water!"                   Loki Entertainment Software