Re: [gtk-list] Re: Perl/GTK and Gdk Key Syms... where are they?

On Sat, 26 Jun 1999, Dermot Musgrove wrote:

> Hi, I'm sorry that I can't help but if you find a way I would love to
> know. My only thoughts are to do some wild regexps on the gdkkeysyms.h file
> or bind the keysyms myself - except that I don't know C or xs :-) or
> as a work-around to extract just the usual keysyms that appear.

My only fear is that these keysyms aren't portable across platforms.  Are
these keysyms platform independant?  If so, I'll just copy them... it's
not like it's a lot of work. :)  But I don't want to risk something
non-portable... not that that's a really *vital* thing, but why ruin
someone else's day? :)

Brett.