ctree question

I've tried looking at http://www.redhat.com/linux-info/gtk/gtk-list/,
but that doesn't seem to be there anymore.  If there's a new URL for the
list archives, please let me know.

Using gtk+-1.2.2 and gtk perl 0.5120, I'm trying to figure out how
to get the text displayed in a ctree node after it's selected (I'm
only allowing single selections).  I'm calling a sub after a
button_release_event, as follows:

sub ctree_after_press {
        my($ctree,$event) = @_;

        my($selection)=$ctree->selection;
}

presumably, selection now contains the Gtk::CTreeNode that is
selected, unfortunately, I can't figure out how to figure out how
to extract the text that's in the node.  I've tried:

	$selection->get_text;
	$selection->get_node_info;
	$selection->get_info;

and a number of other things, but most of them just showing up as
undefined.

I'm sure this is simple, but I can't seem to find any example code
that does this.  (or maybe it's not simple...)

help?

thanks,
-Todd