Re: [gtk-list] widget a'la MS Word.

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 13:08:00 +0200, (Carl Johan Lejdfors) wrote:
> I'm writing a rather simple program for real-time visualisation of chemistry
> simulations.
> My question is:
>         Does anyone know of a widget a'la MS Word workspace for GTK+.
> The one containing your editing windows etc.

The last time I used Word is a year ago, so you have to excuse me if I do
not understand what you mean.

If you're talking about menus, button bars, tooltips, etc.: it's all in
GTK. If you mean MDI (multiple document interface), have a look at the
GNOME MDI implementation.

Phone: +31-15-2785859  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email