help with colors & randomness

I keep getting this error:

0x4015bed5 in gdk_pixmap_create_from_data () from /usr/lib/libgdk-1.2.so.0

It happends at different times on different machines. I don't know why. I
can run many copies of this program on my machine it would seem like there
should be plenty of colors for everything.

I use these 3 lines concerning colormaps at different points thoughout
the game:

 colormap = gtk_widget_get_colormap (mother->main_window);
 player_xpm[ctr] = gdk_pixmap_colormap_create_from_xpm_d(
                NULL, colormap, &player_mask[ctr], NULL,
                player_data[ctr]);
 gdk_colormap_unref(colormap);

This program shouldn't be taking up so many resources I wouldn't think. If
there isn't something simple someone can say to help the program is
packaged about 100k and I'd send it to anyone. The code is easy to read.

Travis Loyd <lelandg@usa.net>
[Is your mail client complaint with: PGP/MIME (RFC2015), ask the authors]
[ (* GNU Privacy Guard, replaces pgp nicely *)  http://www.gnupg.org  or]
[ pgp: send email, subject: sendmepgp           4win: http://www.pgp.com]