Re: [gtk-list] Re: Multiple main loops

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Scott Dattalo wrote:
> > See rl_callback_handler_install() in the readline documentation.
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but... doesn't this imply that a gtk widget is
> receiving keys and redirecting them to readline via callback interface? In

callback here isn't a Gtk thing, it's a readline feature. Check out the
readline docs.

If it doesn't work, you might look at the gnome-guile-repl in Guppi. Check
out 'guppi2' from GNOME CVS, and look in the "guile-server" subdirectory
(or get a guppi tarball, http://www.gnome.org/guppi/). This approach
requires Gnome though, for CORBA and the ZvtTerm widget.

Havoc