button press capture.

Hi,

I would like to have the following setup:

A preview and an entry inside a frame. I need for the frame itself to
respond to button clicks and if they happen over the preview or the entry
to pass them through to the respective widgets. Can someone show me how to
do that? I.E. what should my callbacks return, how can I make the frame
receive mouse events, etc.

I noticed that I if I simply connect a button_press_event callback to the
frame and click inside the entry then the frame callback is called. I'm
not quite sure I understand why that happens. Can signals travel from
children to parents?.. Anyway, I'm confused.

Pavel