Re: [gtk-list] Borders around boxes?
- From: Stefan Ondrejicka <ondrej idata sk>
- To: Dave Topper <topper virginia edu>
- Cc: GTK mailing list <gtk-list redhat com>
- Subject: Re: [gtk-list] Borders around boxes?
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:04:23 +0200 (MET DST)
On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Dave Topper wrote:
> Is there a way to put visible (eg., X pixel wide) border around a box?
> That would be nice. I'll bet someone has a trick?
Put that box inside frame (you dont have any chance to set thickness of
frame = gtk_frame_new(NULL);
gtk_container_add(GTK_CONTAINER(frame) , box);
Or make some container with other background, put box inside it, and
control somehow the geometry of that container. But it is bit tricky.
Stefan Ondrejicka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
] [Thread Prev