Re: [gtk-list] Untoggling toggle buttons

Rob Huffstedtler wrote:

> The obvious way to do it is to put them into an array, but I haven't quite
> figured out how to compare as I'm iterating through it so that I don't
> untoggle the button I just pushed.

Store the widgets' addresses in theat array and send the address of the
widget toggled to the callback. In the callback, iterate the array and
toggle everything excepting the widget that generated the callback. For
this, in the iteration loop, just compare the current pointer with the
received one.

Ionutz
--
Mental backup in progress - Do Not Disturb!