Re: [gtk-list] Purify?

heather=casler%eng%emchop1@fishbowl02.lss.emc.com said:
> Hello...I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question.  I
>  apologize if it's not. Could you please tell me if there is a
> version of Purify out there for  Linux and, if so, where can I get a
> copy?  Is it downloadable? Thanks for the help.

Purify comes from Rational.  No Linux version available.  For the Unix
platforms it _is_ available, it's about $2400/US per license.

best

   rickf
--
Rick Forrister                 <Richard.Forrister@jpl.nasa.gov>

"To get something done a committee should consist of no more than
 three people, two of whom are absent."  Robert Copeland