Re: [gtk-list] g_list_remove_link bug

On Tue, Jun 08, 1999 at 08:09:12PM +0200, Roland Bock wrote:
> Hi!
> I think there is a bug in glib-1.2:
>
> In function
>
> GList*
> g_list_remove_link (GList *list,
>                     GList *link)
>
> link is removed from the list. If link and list are identical, then
> list=list->next. This is good most of the time, but when list (and link)
> is the last element of the list, this results in list=NULL.

This is what I would expect it to do, because my understanding is that
g_list_remove_link() assumes that "list" is the head of a linked list.

If the linked list only contains one element, hence "list" is also the
last element, then removing "link" when "link" is pointing at head
will result in a linked list with zero elements.

regards,
--andy