Re: [gtk-list] Re: what is the pixel value of the GdkColor ?

On Mon, Jun 07, 1999 at 12:30:01PM +0000, José Miguel R. Barrientos wrote:
> Sven LUTHER wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 07, 1999 at 11:49:47AM +0000, José Miguel R. Barrientos wrote:
> > > If you want the blue color, perhaps you can do it with:
> > >
> > >       GdkColor        color;
> > >       GdkColormap     *cmap = my_funtion_to_obtain_colormap();
> > >       GdkGC           *gc = my_function_to_obtain_a_gc();
> > >
> > >       color.red = color.green = 0;
> > >       color.blue = 65535;
> > >       gdk_colormap_alloc_color(cmap, &color, FALSE, TRUE);
> > >
> > >       gdk_gc_set_foreground(gc, &color);
> > >       gdk_draw_something(drawable, gc);
> >
> > Hey just noticed that this also change the color of the quit button label, that was
> > not what i wanted ...
> >
> > Friendly,
> >
> > Sven LUTHER
>
> Sorry, what button?
> I've re-read my mail, and I don't have the original "what is the pixel value of
> the GdkColor ?"

Yes, i use the scribble-simple from the examples from the gtk+ source, there is a
quit button under the drawingarea where i draw onto. The color of the label written
on this button is the same as the the one choosen for the draw_bush.

I changed the FALSE to TRUE to see what happens and the label was normal, but when
i moved the cursor over it it changed to same color as used to draw the brush.

:( ...

will have to play a bit more with it. Thanks, ...

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER