More file selection problems

Hey folks,

I'm just compiling the basic file selection test.  When I run it on my
"server" (ie., the machine with the HD that has my home directory) it
craps out if I try and select anything.  When I run it on a remote
machine (ie., one that mounts my home dir from the "server's" HD) it
runs fine.

This makes no sense to me.  Can anyone help explain it?  Email responses
preferred as my 28.8 modem will have a tough time getting news this
weekend.

Thanks all,

Sincerely,

Dave Topper
--
Technical Director, Virginia Center for Computer Music
Programmer / Analyst, Dean's Office (School of A&S)