Re: [gtk-list] Re: The Programmer's FAQ

As the well known robert_gasch@peoplesoft.com said...
->
->> I would love to see more programming
->> FAQ info out there - I just don't see a reason to create
->> a separate document. (Especially since the programming
->> info in the current FAQ is somewhat out of date and
->> needs to be updated)
->
->Then let's start with updating the old one and making it
->a better document. That must be easier than starting over
->from scratch ...
	Possible... I would also adopt a new FAQ architecture
	(no scream... a FAQ is a FAQ, I will not do arts...)

->
->I don't use plain Gtk+, but I would be willing (and able)
->to contribute to a Gtk-- (C++ wrapper) FAQ (if such a doc
->seems like a good idea) ...
	When programming, I used to think that every
	doc is helpfull. I don't know wether the idea of the FAQ--
	(C++ wrapper :) which is based on the gtk FAQ is good
	or not, cos' I don't know GTK-- (I just focus on
	gtk, since it is the base of all).

	Yours,
-

->Greetings
->--> R
->
->--
->To unsubscribe: mail -s unsubscribe gtk-list-request@redhat.com < /dev/null
->

   Emmanuel DELOGET [pixel] pixel@{dotcom.fr,epita.fr}  ----  DotCom SA
         http://www.epita.fr/~pixel | http://www.dotcom.fr/~pixel
"On the last day, God created Linux. And Microsoft won its antitrust case"