Re: [gtk-list] dnd internals questions.

Hi,

I'm working on an Explorer like app and I had dnd problems like Todd , so I had
a look to gmc sources and have modified few fings to get flist work with my app.
If someone is interested with that widget you can get it at
http://altern.org/icp/Widgets/gtklistview.tar.gz

this widget is derived from clist so all clist functions are always available.
The only thing you have to do in your app is to call gtk_listview_new or
gtk_listview_new_with_titles instead of gtk_clist_new...
and of course add a #include "gtk_listview.h" at the top of your code.

Now to you to change this code to feet your needs.

With the hope it will help some of you

Xavier