Re: [gtk-list] GtkText inside ScrolledWindow

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999, Christoph Ender wrote:

> I tried packing text and button into a vbox and adding this one to the
> scrolledwindow, but nothing changed. Is there a possibility to tell the
> text-widget to "grow" as large as necessary to display all the text?

Why are you putting it in a GtkScrolledWindow if you want to it to not scroll?
I imagine what you want is that it should expand to some magic value and then
start using the scrollbars. But how do you define that magic value? Usually by
explicitly setting the size of the scrolled window/viewport.

m.

--
"How wonderful! How mysterious                                   Programmer
 I carry wood! I draw water!"                   Loki Entertainment Software