Re: [gtk-list] More memory stuff (extra note)

On Mon, Jul 26, 1999 at 11:03:58PM -0400, David Allen wrote:

I forgot to add that the glib package is not what I'm actually using when
I compile and run the program below - I compiled a glib-1.2.3 because the
rpm didn't have the memory options in it when it was compiled - had to use
a different version other than the rpm so I could use g_mem_check
g_mem_profile and so on.

--
David Allen
http://opop.nols.com/