Re: [gtk-list] Re: GLADE question

Yowsers! That didn't seem to be the case! I commented out the code around the
gdk_pixmap/bitmap_unref and gtk_widget_destroy(pixmap), and the phenomenon
doesn't go away... It looks like calling gtk_widget_hide() when the window is
minimized (using KDE 1.1.1 on RedHat 6.0) will cause the window to still be
present in the window manager's buffer.

I'm using gtk+ 1.2.3 and glib 1.2.3. Is there a possible bug that I don't know
about?

I'll investigate this scenario further, and share any tips I encounter with all
of you on the list.

Thanks,
--Arthur