Re: [gtk-list] Re: Adding theme support to programs

> Nothing.  You literally don't have to do anything.  Smile.  Be happy.  GTK is
> cool. :-)

...and yet this is not quite the case. I've just compiled vim 5.4p, which
has GTK support for its GUI version. No theme support there. The widgets
are plain and relatively dull. If I change the gtk_init() to gnome_init()
then magically everything's themed. However, I don't want to have to make
something into a gnome project just to get theming. So presumably I do
have to call something from gtk to get theming to work...what?

There are various other programs I've compiled which are linked to a theme
aware version of GTK, yet they don't have themed widgets. So I'm
confoooosed!

-Dave