Perl/Gtk documentation

Hi, folks!
I started documenting the Gtk perl module.
You can check the gnome-perl module on the gnome cvs server for
the code.
The documentation is generated at build time from the source code
and from comments embedded in it.
Currently the program outputs pod files: we may want to switch
to something sgml-based in the future, though.

You can check the output at:
http://www.lettere.unipd.it/~lupus/perl-gtk-ref.html
for the reference manual of modules and functions, and
http://www.lettere.unipd.it/~lupus/perl-gtk-ds.html
for some data structures and types (currently enumerations and
flags).

Comments and suggestions (patches:-) welcome.

lupus

lupus@debian.org                                     debian/rules