Pixmaps

I'm embarassingly new to GTK+ and though I've pored through the available
documentation, I'm still having problems grasping pixmaps.

I would like to do the following: Create a pixmap within a CList widget.
The pixmap is just a square of color, nothing fancy.  How do I format the
pixmap call correctly?  I do have pre-made pixmap files I'd like to use if
possible, but again, I have failed to understand the documentation.

Any help would be appreciated.

---

David Camden-Britton
davidcb@acm.org