ImageMagick and gdk/gtk

Hi all,

I am currently developing a screen capture application which uses
ImageMagick to perform the screen capture and save the image as
one of various formats (gif, png, bmp, etc.). The application uses
gtk/gtk for the user interface.

I am looking for a way to draw the capture image, which is stored
as an ImageMagick Image data type, into a gdk/gtk container. I
have looked through the ImageMagick and gtk/gtk API references
and headers and found no easy way to do this.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
--Arthur