Re: [gtk-list] Re: Unidentified subject!

Hi,

first of all, please fill in a relevant subject in your emails ... it makes
scanning my
mail folder (and searching the archives) much easier ...

While I'm not sure what your problem is, could you maybe tell us a bit more
about your setup? What type of machine are you on, what compilers do
you use? Gtk-- is a bit choosy about the C++ compiler featues it expects
(although
configure should test for everything you need. Is you configure script
satisfied with the state of your machine/compiler?

Also, reading the error, it sounds/looks like an actualy syntax error ...
what
version of Glib/Gtk+ are you using? Do you maybe have another version
of the Gtk development libraries installed (from memory RH6.0 will install
a Gtk development package) which could confuse things?

I can't guarantee anything, but usually this info helps in determining what
went wrong ...

Greetings
--> R

"Wenhao Meng" <wenhao_meng@hotmail.com> on 07/09/99 02:44:16 AM