[gtk-list]Can't refresh drawing area

Hi,

I have a drawing area contained in a scroll window. I have a button that is supposed to change the drawing in the drawing area when it's pressed. Changing the drawing is not the problem, the problem is that I have to scroll or make the window bigger to see the changes in the drawing area. I thought of sending an expose event to the drawing area, but I haven't been able to. Any ideas?

Also, I want try to change the size of the drawing area with "gtk_drawing_area_size", but it stays the same size, even after I've scrolled. Do I have to reinsert the drawing area into the scolling window?

Thanks in advance!

Ben