Re: [gtk-list] ResizeEvent?

On Mon, 5 Jul 1999, Eric Meek wrote:
> Hello folks. I'm pretty new to Gtk, and I was wondering if there was an event
> similar to Qt's ResizeEvent?  I can't seem to find one, but am probably not
> looking hard enough. Thanks.

We don't know what ResizeEvent is. :-)

You might look at the second sample chapter for my book, at
http://pobox.com/~hp/gnome-app-devel.html

It goes over most of the interesting events. I'm guessing that ResizeEvent
is a configure event (but configure events only happen on toplevel windows
and drawing areas, basically). For widgets in general you'd use
size_allocate which isn't an event at all, it's a signal. The sample
chapters yammer about this distinction some too.

HTH,
Havoc