Re: [gtk-list] Qt succeeds where gtk fails... (callbacks)

There are numerous programs available that make use of continuous timeouts
in GTK+ that do not suffer from this problem. I made my PPP applet use
timeouts to control animation and never had this problem. It's more likely
that the programs you listed have a bug in them that is killing the
timeout at some point.

Cody