(*very*) old functions

Hi lords,

Once upon a time, tim removed some deprecated functions. Here is the
changelog entry :

Wed Nov 19 01:22:42 1998  Tim Janik  <timj@gtk.org>
 [some other stuff]
 * *.c: made deprecated functions issue a message:
    gtk_clist_set_border, gtk_container_block_resize,
    gtk_container_unblock_resize, gtk_container_need_resize,
    gtk_object_class_add_user_signal, gtk_spin_button_construct,
    gtk_scrolled_window_construct.
    removed non-functional functions:
    gtk_container_disable_resize, gtk_container_enable_resize,
    gtk_clist_set_policy.

Now, I need to know how we achive the same goal as the
gtk_container_disable/enable_resize.

I believe this is not complex, but have no access to any linux
machine today, and I can't do any test. Perhaps it has something
to see with the container need_resize and resize_mode.

Any clue ?

Yours,

pixel@epita.fr
.sig died this night, sorry.