Re: [gtk-list] Re: Theme engine problems (was Re: HELP!!! )

Owen Taylor wrote:

> Jesse Kaufman <kaufmjes@unforgettable.com> writes:
>
> > > The binary interface to theme engines changed recently.
> > > So, you'll have to recompile the gtk-engines module. (and
> > > grab a newer version). The recent versions of gtk-engines
> > > include checks so this type of version-mismatch will be
> > > reported with an error message.
> >
> > ok, where do i get an updated version of gtk-engines?  i have looked
> > everywhere, and haven't found anything that works...

ok, i inadvertantly found a working copy of gtk-engines when i was working on
installing GNOME .99.3....  things are working great now!  thanks!

jesse

--
"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~mdw/boycott/