Re: [gtk-list] Mouse wheel support for gtk+

Yes, me and Nick Lopez <kimo_sabe@atdot.org> (seperately).

> As a temporary measure, I've modified the gtkrange widget to allow
> scrolling with a mouse wheel.

This is more or less what we both tried first :-). Nick then provided
a much more complete patch for several other widgets.

BTW, Owen, I mailed you about that and this coordinate translation
thing you had mentionned a few weeks ago, but got no reply. Isn't
there any chances we could get this in for 1.2 ?

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.worldnet.fr/~glaurent