Re: [gtk-list] GHash bug?

Hmm ... this seems somewhat similar to a problem I'm having
with using a g_hash_table (see my post from yesterday). I've
spent some more time looking at my problem last night, but for
the life of me can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm starting
to suspect that there may indeed be something wrong with
hash ... sorry I can't be of more help right now ... if I have time
I'll take another look at this tonight ...

Greetings
--> Robert