Re: [gtk-list] Code examples for CTree in EXTENDED selection mode?

Andrew P. Lentvorski wrote:

> Anybody have any examples of how to get at the text on selected lines
> of a CTree?  I attempted to use the row accessor functions on the embedded
> CList but got a core dump.  Any help/examples would be appreciated.

You can access the data you've added to the ctree row itself using the
"tree-select-row" signal, and then there is a function to retrieve the
text label and pixmaps on the selected row.

See the gtkctree.h for the exact function - any fields you don't want to
deal with, just pass NULL to the function.

hth.

--
Lee.
http://atlas.cs.york.ac.uk/~lrpm100/