"unmap" signal bug ?

Hi,

Trying to get my app iconyfing aware, I discovered that "unmap" signal
and "unmap_event" are handled differently.

The unmap signal is emitted only when the window is hiden, while the
"unmap_event"is emitted also when the window is minimized and this seems
to me to be the correct behaviour. Also I see that gtk was two event
names for the same event, aka "unmap-event" and "unmap_event". Similar
for "map-event" and "map_event". The "map" signal seems to work
correctly though.

Are these bugs or is this something that escapes me ?

TIA,

Ionutz