Text Password Box Update *FIX*

Hello.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me out. Some people said
write my own functions, and some people gave me a function that helped
really well. I just wanted to let everyone know that the function that I
received gtk_entry_set_visibility (... , ...) That what I thought it did,
(and I'm sure that others do to) is allow someone to type, but there is no
text on the screen.

What the gtk_entry_set_visibility (GTK_ENTRY (text), FALSE); does is sets
it so that when a person types in the text box it will display stars.

I just wanted to let everyone know that since there seems to be a lot of
different answers and a lot of people, including myself, didn't know the
easy way to do it.

Thanks a lot everyone.

See ya.