Re: Pipes

A> I have a problem with pipes, i want to write a piece of code that
A> close stdin and stdout and creates a pipe instead.

I had some trouble understanding your code, since the braces and
parens don't appear to be right, but I am not sure why you would want
to close stdin and stdout in the parent in the first place.  The
easiest way to get them back is not to lose them in the first place.

(You could dup them somewhere and then dup them back, but I don't see
why you'd need to.)

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
Weekend, where are you?