ctree selection management on dnd

I have a ctree that is the source for a drag. I have the
selection mode set to extended. If the user selects several
items, it seems natural for them to click on the item (without the
ctrl key) and drag them to the target. The mouse click that starts
the drag changes the selection to be only the item clicked on. This
is not what the user expected ( nor I, but I was always doing the click
for drag with the ctrl key still pressed)

Is it my applications responsibility to handle reseting the selection
to what it was at the last mouse click, or should the widget set
work in the "natural" way?

Todd.
   | Todd Dukes                      E-MAIL:  tdukes@ibmoto.com |
   | Motorola Somerset                  Phone:   (512) 424-8008 |
   | MS OE70                                                    |
   | 6300 Bridgepoint Parkway Building #3                       |
   | Austin, Texas 78730                                        |