Re: [gtk-list] GTK Compile error

On 01/12/99 Dark_Hour uttered the following other thing:
> I made a mistke with my last letter. Here is the correct info / error.

> making all in po.
> *** No rule to make target 'deNONE' needed by 'all-yes'
> make then quits after leaving the directory.
>
> can someone help as to what the problem is ? I did ./configure and it
> all went fine. but make gives me the above error.
>
> SuSE Linux 5.3,  2.2.0pre6

configure was unable to successfully find any NLS settings which
work, so you should try with --disable-nls

Or, grab gettext 0.10.35 from alpha.gnu.org, compile it, and then try
gtk again.

Brandon
--
 Brandon Long             MD6 Crash Test Dummy           Intel Corporation
 "Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one