Re: [gtk-list] Chaning foreground and background colors

You'll need to use styles to do this.  I have an example somewhere
that shows how to change the styles of widgets.  If you're interested
in the code, I can put a copy of it somewhere and make it publically
accessible.

 -Eric

www.gtk.org/docs/gdk_toc.html) Is