Re: [gtk-list] Re: troubles with imlib, gtk+ and gtk-engines from cvs

Bertrand Guiheneuf escribió:

> mono@andromeda.utp.edu.co said:
> // > The current beta release (GTK+ 1.1.12, Glib 1.1.12, Imlib 1.8.2,
> // etc.) > includes themes support. I suggest you try this, as it is very
> // stable, > and compiled first time for me. >
>
> // Are you sure I don't have to compile gtk-engines in order to have
> // themes support?
>
> Theme support will be included in gtk+ but you will need to compile
> gtk-engines to actually run themes other than the default one.
>
>         Bertrand.

I was searching in the archives of the list and other people has posted the same problem compiling gtk-engines but the archives only goes until
december so I don't know if there is an answer to the ./autogen script problem. Is there an answer?
--
Estamos hablando...
Jaime Alberto Silva Colorado

mi otro e-mail: monosilva@netscape.net